Violin, Viola & Cello Rentals
The best sounding rentals for the best start to playing.
Quality rental instruments in all sizes.
We can also help with sizing when you come in to the shop.
Coming to Minneapolis/St. Paul for a performance or vacation? We also have HIGHER QUALITY rental instruments.
- Violins and violas: $25/month plus tax. Higher quality instruments are also available at $45/month plus tax.
- Cellos: $45/month plus tax. Higher quality cellos are also available at $65/month plus tax.
- Rentals are processed on a month-to-month basis, with a one month minimum rental fee.
- Optional Service Agreement covers ANY AND ALL accidental damage to the instrument, case or bow and free string replacement.
- 100% of your rental fee (up to 18 months) accumulate as Rental Credit & can be applied toward the purchase of any new handmade instrument.
- Most of our rental instruments are fitted with Wittner FineTune pegs. These pegs never slip or stick & make keeping your instrument in tune extremely easy.
During the first 18 months of your rental, ALL of your rental fee accumulates as Rental Credit. Your Rental Credit may be applied towards the purchase of any handmade instrument from our Atelier Cremone, D. Albert, F. Costa models, or vintage instrument collection. Rental Credit will only accumulate for 18 months. You may continue to rent past 18 months but no more Rental Credit will accrue. The Rental Credit will be subtracted from the list price of the new instrument, along with additional discounts.
Our Optional Service Agreement covers against ANY and ALL accidental damage to the instrument, case or bow and free string replacement. The Service Agreement is an additional $5/month plus tax for violins and violas, and $10/month plus tax for cellos. The Service Agreement DOES NOT cover complete loss.
TWO CREDIT CARDS are required in order to complete your rental agreement. First, a major credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover) in the name of the person signing the agreement, and second, a major credit card or debit card.
Your rental payments are processed on the 15th of each month on the card of your choice, and your receipt will be emailed to you. To discontinue renting, you must return the instrument outfit on or before the 14th day of the month to avoid being charged for the next month.
For more information, or to check the availability of a particular size instrument, please contact us by phone or email.